Welcome to the TapCrowd website for developers !
TapCreator is a comprehensive MEAP platform (mobile enterprise application platform) to build, publish and maintain mobile apps for smartphones and tablets, without the need for technical skills. Marketing managers, designers, communication managers, event organizers and business owners use TapCrowd to create powerful native apps and web apps for their audience. That said, we did not forget about all you developers out there. This section covers the features that TapCreator offers for developers to extend and customize apps built with the platform, and to integrate through RSS feeds or the API for e.g. content synchronisation.
- How to customize TapCrowd apps
- How to integrate TapCrowd web apps in an existing website
- Setting up RSS feed imports
- SSO integration of TapCreator platform
- TapCrowd API and SDK
TapTarget is a mobile marketing automation platform that can easily be integrated into existing mobile apps. Of course TapTarget can also be used in combination with apps created with the TapCreator platform. TapTarget allows you to define mobile campaigns that combine geofences, schedules, segments and actions. TapTarget also includes a user profiling engine to capture user interests. This section explains how TapTarget can be integrated into an existing mobile app.
- Getting started with TapTarget
- Integrate TapTarget in your mobile app or website
- TapTarget for Marketo integration guide
- User profiling, segments and personalizing messages
TapTarget Messenger is a customer service solution that you can easily integrate into your existing mobile app. It allows you to chat with your app users, do voice calls and allow for call-backs, while you can see the full context of the user during your chat or call conversation. TapTarget Messenger can also be connected to your existing contact center software.
- Integrate TapTarget Messenger in your mobile app or website
- TapTarget Messenger for call centers
- TapTarget Messenger for Vocalcom
appSync is TapCrowd's open source contribution to the community, and provides patterns, algorithms and example code to implement data synchronization between mobile apps and a backend (your own custom backend or an mBaaS solution).
Visit www.appsync.org for more information.